Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall is Here

The leaves are turning and falling here, and a low of 28 degrees is predicted for tonight.  We have been busy this week getting some projects done on the house and motorhome.  Janice has been doing a great job of getting everything stowed away so we can hit the road before snow flies.  Hopefully it will all fit.  We are very comfortable in the new motorhome and it's starting to feel like home.  Since I have received a complaint about one of my daughter's family's pictures not being included in the blog (I will not mention her name). Here is a picture of them waiting to pet a frog (or maybe it was a turtle) last summer at the Loess Hills Prairie Seminar.

 

Now she can feel like they are part of the family again.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say that she'll say she's not in that picture, but at the last second, I spotted her. Good camouflage!

    ReplyDelete