Tuesday, November 10, 2015

San Antonio

As I mentioned yesterday, the motorhome was sinking into the grass campsite that we were on last night and I was a little worried about getting it out this morning. We got an earlier start today than usual and when we got ready to go, I left the Jeep unhitched just in case. As I feared the motorhome would not go forward roll it out of the dips. We had driven it in from the back of the site and there were tracks leading to the back of the wheels, so I thought it might go backwards a little easier. I moved the Jeep out of the way and we went right out backwards. Off we went with a prayer of thanks. A short drive today with a little bit of rain and tonight we are in San Antonio at a KOA. We are planning to do a little sightseeing tomorrow and stay here again tomorrow night. We are going to take a bus downtown and see the Alamo and the Riverwalk area. We are parked under a pecan tree and a nut falls on the roof once in awhile and makes us jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment