Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Morning at the Flea Market

I drove over to the big Mobile weekend flea market this morning while Janice hung out at the motorhome.  It's about the same size as the one that I go to in Georgia.  I picked up some fruit and some potatoes.  I bought an MSR backpack stove and a set of pans for it for $30.  It came with a bag of what he said were spare parts for it.  I was thinking that the stove was the model that sells for about $80 so I thought it was a good deal.  When I got home I looked it up and found out that it is the top of the line model that sells for $150!  When I opened the bag of "spare parts", I found 2 spare parts kits and another complete stove!  Did I mention that both stoves are brand new and unused?  Am I happy or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment